SUCCESS!!! Congratulations to Gerardo & Corina (Western Trails, Arlington, TX.)


Congrats to Gerardo & Corina,

  This amazing couple was recently successful in the sale of their property. We ended up selling their property at 100% of their asking price after being on the market for not even a week. Despite the challenges faced selling at top dollar I'm happy to announce their previous estate is now the highest comp in the subdivision. Thank you both for trusting my expertise and selecting the "United Home Team" I look forward to having you as neighbors in the near future :)

Testimonial fwd. from ZILLOW:

From the initial consultation to closing, I was very impressed with Joseph's knowledge and professionalism. He answered every question and I felt very comfortable through he entire process. I highly recommend his services. Thank you Joseph!! Looking to sell your house?


Comments

Popular Posts