SUCCESS!!! Congratulations to Anna & Marine Veteran Logan Dinkel (Cedarbreak hills , Realtor Cedar Hill, TX.)


 Congrats to Anna & Marine Veteran Logan Dinkel on the purchase of their first home. They ended up buying a one of a kind property in Cedar Hill from a past client of mine and I couldn't be happier with their success. It was an honor helping a fellow Veteran and his wife in the purchase of their first home. Thank you for introducing me to your family and making me a part of this special memory with you. They used Eric Wommack of Service First Mortgage to get the job done and closed with Old Republic Title of Mansfield.

Testimonial fwd. from Zillow:
Joseph is an amazing person to work with! He helped my wife and I find our first home! He worked with us and helped us narrow our search to the perfect area for us and was able to answer any question we threw his way. As a veteran myself he was extremely understanding of the things I needed in a home. I would recommend him to any and all of my friends looking to move to or sell their homes in the DFW area.


If you're Veteran of the Armed Forces feel free to reach out to me. My preferred lender, title company, insurance agent and associates alike love working with Veterans and offer incentives to earn your business.


#‎Ericwommack‬ ‪#‎Servicefirstmortgage‬ ‪#‎Oldrepublictitle‬ ‪#‎Josephfernandez‬ ‪#‎Unitedhometeam‬ ‪#‎realtorcedarhill‬ ‪#‎vahomeloans‬ ‪#‎veteran‬ ‪#‎realtordfw‬ ‪#‎cedarbreakhills

Comments

Popular Posts