2610 Hilldale Blvd. Arlington, TX.

 
(SOLD!)

Recently listed for sale 03/03/2013, 2610 Hilldale received 3 offers within 48 hour. Not to mention we received an award winning offer consisting of 100% sales price, 0 towards buyers closing costs and the toping "IT WAS A CASH OFFER!" Properties around the Lake Arlington and surrounding areas are pushing extremely fast, especially if priced properly. By basing my figures off of other comps in the area that in which sold in the past 6 months, +/- 300 sqft, and within +/-5 yrs of age I had a very good understanding of our price range. Now, with that in mind I toured 3 other properties in the local market that came close to be great examples of sistering properties that gave me a further understanding of our competition.

  I am happy to report my sellers within a week time have managed to get a 100% cash offer and find another property for sale in Watauga. Clients like this truly give me a passion for my profession and make me so proud to be a real estate consultant. Thank you for trusting both my team and myself.

Keller Williams Realty
Real Estate Consultant
3x US Army Veteran
Joseph Fernandez
Cell: 817-975-7258
Blog:    blissfulestates84.blogspot.com
Email:  blissfulestates84@gmail.com
Trulia:  http://www.trulia.com/profile/josephfernandez/
Zillow: http://www.zillow.com/profile/JosephFernandez/
Web:  www.blissful-estates.com
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/joseph.fernandez.5876
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/pub/josephfernandez/63/423/96b/

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts