SUCCESS!!! Congratulations to John & Erandy (Homes sold in Polo Heights, Realtor in Grand Prairie, TX.)


Congrats, to John  & his wife Erandy in the sale of their home. Their property sold at 100% of its asking price after sitting on the market for just 1 week. Considering John was originally referred to me by a past client of mine I was so happy to knock it out of the park for him. It's true the greatest compliment in this profession is a referral I believe it acts as a consent reminder of the connections we've made and the quality of work we provide. Thank you John and Erandy for this opportunity and I wish you luck in you newly constructed property :)

Feedback Fwd. from Zillow.com

Mr. Fernandez was great to work with. He was very knowledgable about the market. Very honest most importantly always available even late hours and on Sunday's. I would strongly recommend his services to anyone trying to buy or sell a home

Comments

Popular Posts