Banks vs. Private Lenders (Preferred Lender Award)


Good afternoon,

  Joseph Fernandez here with Keller Williams Realty. I wanted to announce the preferred lender award goes to Eric Wommack of Service First Mortgage. If you have ever purchased an estate you obviously know the value of an outstanding lender.

 



ERIC WOMMACK


Manger & Loan Officer                      Off: 817-804-0000
Service First Mortgage Company     Cell: 817-253-0660
2400 Hwy 287N, Suite 100               Fax: 817-804-1500
Mansfield, TX. 76063                        NMLS: 274118
 
 

 
 


   In today's day in age many people find themselves on hold with a (banks) automated system waiting 15 minutes only to get a voice recording stating," Hi, you reached the phone of ______ please leave a message after the beep." After waiting 24-48hrs your banker finally reaches you. GRRRR!!! Why do so many people pick private lenders over banks? The simple truth is you receive a higher quality of customer service by picking a private lender because it is their specialty and in many cases the absence of a corporate entity  really helps you cut corners to speak with your representative.

  Now, keep in mind I'm not bad mouthing the use of a bank and support all my clients to shop around for the best rates. I am only speaking from my own professional experience and as a consumer myself it is very important I get a hold of my own lender when I hit a speed bump in any transaction... Not stand by for 24 hrs wondering if I'm being ignored.

  From my personal experience with Service First Mortgage and  Eric Wommack I can't imagine ever finding another lender who truly cares about his clients as much as both himself and his team. I have seen  lenders in the past give out iffy pre-approval letters, where financing falls through a week prior to closing; or the worst a good faith estimate that is off by hundreds if not thousands of dollars. If you're currently in the market to Refinance/finance and or even explore your financing options don't hesitate to contact him directly.


Keller Williams Realty
Real Estate Consultant
3x US Army Veteran
Joseph Fernandez
Cell: 817-975-7258
Blog: blissfulestates84.blogspot.com
Email: blissfulestates84@gmail.com
Trulia:
http://www.trulia.com/profile/josephfernandez/
Zillow: http://www.zillow.com/profile/JosephFernandez/
Web:
http://www.blissful-estates.com
Linkedin:
www.linkedin.com/pub/josephfernandez/63/423/96b/
Facebook:facebook.com/joseph.fernandez.5876




 


Comments

Popular Posts