6315 Snow Ridge Ct. Arlington, TX. 76018 (BOUGHT) Homes for sale Arlington, TX.



STATUS: SOLD
ASKING PRICE: $167,000
SALES PRICE: NOT DISCLOSED
SOLD: 9/11/2015
REPRESENTED: BUYER

6315 Snow Ridge Ct.
Arlington, TX. 76018

Great looking David Weekly home with open floor plan. Features two living areas, Kitchen is open to second living area and has island cook top and New electric range as well. Master bedroom has bay window, and large master bath with garden tub, separate shower and walk-in closet. Good sized back yard with wooden deck. Fresh paint and new carpet just installed. Located near Tarrant College, Joe Pool Lake, and Loyd Park Recreation Area.

Testimonial fwd. from Zillow.com

  -Sheryl-
I enjoyed working with Joseph while searching for my next home. Joseph was well informed and answered any and all my questions regarding all documents as well as questions relating to the homes we toured. As a buyer he listened to my concerns and what I was looking for in my next home. In no time we found and I purchased a home. I really thank Joseph for all his time and knowledge in helping me find my retirement home!

Comments

Popular Posts